Saturday, February 23, 2008

Where in the heck is Jefferson, TX?

That's what I thought...but we ventured down there today. It was like going back in time. Here's a few shots I got while we were there....

















We ate at this old fashioned Hamburger joint for lunch. It was pretty cool, except I was scared when I saw the bikes out front. Ended being a bunch of old geezers living out their midlife crisis...you know "Wild Hogs".
















I had to get this one of the flag.....it was the first flower bloom I've seen this year behind it from the tree...
























Here's one of the flowers...
















They had a beautiful carriage ride downtown....
















I love the lantern posts with the american flag.....
























And finally...here is Indiana Jones in the General store gettin his mean look on...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, those are good!! I have never been in Jefferson during the day! I recognized all those places! Julie